That’s a wrap! Below is a playlist of full length episodes from the entire season. We’d like to thank everyone we met along the way and everyone that helped make season 1 happen! Check out wildinstinctoutdoors.com for more info.
Colorblind Media, a Sarasota, Florida based outdoor film production company is looking for an editor.
Are you passionate about creating stories and inspiring viewers? Really passionate…as in, loves post production so much that you dream about it. We realize that Sarasota, FL isn’t exactly a hotbed for the film industry so we are open to possible (nearby) freelance work. We would LOVE to fill a full time local position though. If you have the attributes listed below, email a cover letter, resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with EDITOR in the subject line.
YOU MUST HAVE THESE ATTRIBUTES:
– 3 years experience working in editing and post production
– Experience editing for network television delivery
– Adobe Premiere master. As in, knows Premiere inside and out
– Basic skills in Adobe After Effects
– Advanced general OSX and general computer skills
– Understands camera codecs, video compression, etc
– A love for film (not just outdoors)
– Knowledge of outdoor subjects (know the difference between tarpon and trout)
– Willing to work hard to create great work
– CREATIVE, POSITIVE and ORGANIZED
NOT A MUST, BUT WOULD BE NICE:
– Basic color correction skills in DaVinci Resolve or Equiv
– Basic sound design skills in Adobe Audition or Equiv
– Basic graphic design skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
– Basic motion design skills in Adobe After Effects
We have wrapped up season two of Reel Time Florida Sportsman. The full episodes of the entire season of TV is viewable in the playlist below and you can still enjoy watching on Fox Sports and Sportsman Channel.
We get a lot of opportunities to take photos while we are filming. Here are a few recent photos that made covers.